Dayton Ohio Community Information
City of Dayton:
Dayton Ohio is a surprisingly great place to live. If you are thinking of
relocating to or moving with in the Dayton Ohio real estate market… we have a
lot to offer. Just consider what is available within a one hour drive from
- 70.5% of the Dayton Ohio population has a 30 minute commute or less.
- You will have access to 3 international airports with in about a 60 minute
drive… more daily operations then Atlanta, Dallas, and Washington DC.
great selection of quality arts and entertainment options… Ballet, theater,
fairs, professional sports and Aviation attractions.
- Quality health care
facilities, many have won multiple awards from US News & World Report’s
“Best Hospitals in America” and “Healthgrades” awards.
- More than 10 4-year
Colleges and Graduate Schools provide educational opportunities as well as
quality job applicants.
- 6 professional sports teams to choose from.
- Several theme parks, Aquarium’s, Zoos and museums to visit.
As you can see the Dayton Ohio area has a lot to offer!
- As of 2007 Dayton’s populations is about 156,771 people. The growth for the city has been -5.66% since 2000.